What is PU Coating?
Chimique sol is engaged in offering superior quality & wide range of PU flooring coating service for indoor as well as outdoor applications.
- Cures to a highly durable ‘tile’ like finish
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces
- Tough and durable
- Excellent color
- Low-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & dilute aqueous solutions
Epoxy resins are also sensitive to moisture, but the damage done by humidity will be far more limited. Therefore when working in environments where the presence of humidity could be an issue, epoxy is always the much better choice.
Polyurethane floors can be easily modified to extend or limit their pot life, re-coat time as well as the total curing time.
- Excellent Abrasion resistant
- Thin coat, Economical
- Semi gloss & matt finish
- Chemical resistant
- Fast return to service